GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF DEVELOPMENT SCHEMES
- Board gives wide publicity about the programmes among the farming community through its field network , Boards website and through the media.
- Applications along with requisite copies of documents are received in Field Offices across the major spice growing regions of the country and the applications will be scruitinised for eligibility, whether availed subsidy from Board earlier, etc.
- Field Officers carry out priliminary field inspections and will forward the cases to Assistant Director for issue of permit order in schemes where purchase / construction is involved.
- The Field Officers conduct final inspection after planting / installation / construction as the case may be and make recommendation. Then the application and inspection report are entered in online FOA system and forwarded to Zonal Asst Director for payment.
- The Zonal Assistant Directors carry out test checking of a certain percentage as specified , in the scheme depending on schemes and will sanction the susbidy within the delegated powers given. Other cases will be forwarded to Regional office for sanction.
- The Regional DDs test check a percentage of cases and sanction the eligible cases within the delegated powers. Other cases will be recommended to HO for sanction by Director.
- The sanactioned cases by AD / DD/Director will be sent online to Accts Section for arranging payment to the applicant's accounts through online.
Field Office Automation Software is used for processing of all applications which includes forwarding, recommendation and sanction and finally E-payment is made to the farmers' account. The system is very transparent and speeds up the payment process. In the case of Extension Support and training programmes, the Board conduct regular field visits to farmers field and organises group meeting, trainings, demonstrations etc.